Congratulations! You’ve found the salon of your dreams and now that you can stop focusing on finding the right place, it’s time to focus on the customer experience you want to offer. One of the key elements in this process is deciding which hairdressing, beauty or manicure equipment and furniture you will need to buy. We know that this process can be quite overwhelming.
Even if you are opening a new business and you think you need to gain experience, keep in mind that your customers expect a totally professional service from day one. Therefore, it is important to have a wide selection of equipment to suit all your salon needs.
To help you through this process, we’ve put together a handy guide to the products needed to get a salon up and running.
Furniture for hair and beauty salons
Both in beauty and hair salons, there is a series of pieces of furniture necessary for the maximum comfort of customers and, of course, for their treatment.
Mirplay Salon offers high quality hairdressing furniture at the best price. Find the perfect equipment for your barber shop, hair salon or beauty salon:
1. Barber and styling chairs – If you’re opening a barbershop or a hair salon, one of the most important things you’re going to buy is the cutting chair. Make sure it is comfortable and can move up and down smoothly, allowing you to reach the hair at different angles. It has to be comfortable for your customers and agile for your staff. The design will mark the personality of the venue and will say a lot about your brand.
2. Washing units: A washing unit is an essential element in any hair salon. The moment of sitting on it is one of the most pleasant for many clients. Keep that in mind! That’s why all our designs are ergonomic. You will find a wide range of colours and styles at a price for all budgets.
4. Reception desk – The “business card” of your salon after the entrance sign is the reception desk. Having a nice and practical counter for scheduling appointments and welcoming and saying goodbye to customers is a must.
5. Styling units – A styling unit is much more than a mirror. It is the frame in which the stylist works his magic and the customer loves the result. In addition, it brings light to the space and is one of the pieces that most marks the style of interior design. When choosing it, you must keep in mind that you are going to leave material and products on it, therefore, make sure it holds up well its use and the test of time.
6. Beauty beds – If you perform treatments that require customers to lie down, the choice of beauty beds is going to be an important purchase. Think about the type of treatment you are going to offer, how the therapist or beautician has to work, and whether you will need the client to move.
7. Auxiliary trolleys – They’re your best assistant. You will need to fill them with all the accessories (such as curlers and tweezers) you need to treat customers and the most important thing is that they allow you to maintain order and move quickly. A trolley is an element that, in addition to being practical, must be beautiful.
8. Waiting chairs: No one likes to wait, but if you do it in a nice and comfortable place, it can change the perception. Choosing furniture for the waiting area and creating a pleasant and comfortable atmosphere can make these moments part of a delightful experience in your local.
You can see the full range of products for your new store here.