THE IMPORTANCE OF A GOOD MAINTENANCE OF OUR HAIR SALON AND BEAUTY SALON
AND BEAUTY SALON
It is very important to understand that good maintenance and cleanliness of our spaces is essential. Knowing how to clean Barber shop furniture and hair salon furniture will add that special touch to your environment. It should be one of our top priorities as it will bring great value to our business. In addition, good use and maintenance of our salon or hair salon will create a positive input to our customers.
What reasons will make our hair salon or beauty salon a success?
- Good cleaning ensures that the space is clean, healthy and safe for customers and staff.
- In addition, good hygiene and cleanliness will help maintain and increase the credibility and public image of your brand.
- Proper maintenance and use of special barber cleaning and disinfecting products can extend the life of furniture, tools and utensils. In other words, a good choice in manitenance products can reduce long-term business expenses.
HOW TO WORK SAFELY AND HYGINICALLY IN A SALON
In this matter, there is no one who is in charge of the safety and hygiene of the salon. In essence, it is the responsibility of all workers to keep and maintain the higiene standards.
It is necessary to ensure that all hygienic responsibilities such as sterilization of combs or cleaning the floor are performed after each customer is serviced.
We recommend creating a daily task list so that we can assign tasks in order to keep track of when the work is done and who does it.
IT IS IMPORTANT TO CLEAN, BUT ALSO TO DISINFECT
We all know that cleanliness is essential, not only in business but also in everyday life. But are we aware of the importance of disinfecting?
The importance of good cleaning is key to optimal preservation of furniture and tools, but just as important is the disinfection of them to achieve that desired success.
The difference between the two terms falls on the type of dirt we want to remove:
• Cleaning: reduce dirt and organic build-up, greases and debris. It can also be applied to everyday activities that aim to eliminate waste
• Disinfection: it consists of reducing vegetative cells from pathogens, bacteria and undesirable microorganisms.
To put it another way, cleaning involves removing or reducing “visible” dirt while disinfecting aims to remove dirt, bacteria and microorganisms that are not visible to the naked eye.
BEST PRACTICES FOR CLEANING AND DISINFECTION OF PELUQUERYS AND BEAUTY ROOMS
To achieve the desired results and enjoy a tidy hair salon or beauty salon, we must follow some procedures that will help to achieve the perfect result.
Activities to develop at least once a day:
• Sweeping or removing dust
• Washing towels and dirty capes
• Clean the bathroom
• Clean the accumulation of product debris on the furniture with a damp cloth
Activities to develop before/after each customer:
• Sweep cut hair
• Order the tool cart
• Disinfect combs, brushes, clips, nail clippers and anything you have touched the customer with
• Clean and disinfect shampoo bottles
HOW TO CLEAN COMPUTERS AND ELECTRONIC MATERIAL
• Use soft, lint-free cloths.
• Avoid using abrasive cloths, towels or paper
• Avoid over-cleaning a product, as it may damage it
• To clean them, unplug the external power supplies, devices and cables
• Prevent moisture from entering the openings
• Do not spray cleaners directly onto the devices
HOW TO CLEAN STYLING CHAIRS USING SPECIALIZED PRODUCTS
To thoroughly clean a leather styling chair, it is best to use a specialized product to avoid damaging it. There are products to clean like sprays or creams that can be purchased in special cleaning product areas in supermarkets or drugstores.
As a recommendation, when testing a new product, we always have to do a small test with the product, even if it is specialized and in a low visibility place to avoid any problems. To spread the product around the chair, a cloth or soft brush can be used to not scratch the surface. To finish cleaning the styling chair, use another dry cloth to shine it.
In case the styling chair is manufactured in imitation leather cleaning is easier. Wet cleaning may be performed in which warm water and a neutral detergent can be used to clean the surface. Then a bayette moistened with only warm water will be enough to remove the traces of dirt and soap. To completely finish the maintenance process, simply dry completely with an absorbent cloth. To completely finish the maintenance process, simply dry completely with an absorbent cloth. That’ll help you.
Things you can’t do to clean your leather armchairs
• DO NOT use water to clean genuine leather styling chairs because it will damage them
• DO NOT pour a lot of product into the same area because it will absorb it and can change the color. Try to spread it evenly.
• Do not use any abrasive sponge to clean stains as it will scratch and damage the surface.
We hope you have enjoyed our post on how to disinfect and clean hair salón equipment! Take care of yourself and your loved oness! See you on the next blog!
Follow us on Facebook and Instagram and DON’T MISS ANYTHING!